Digital Analytics Consultant
for Ecommerce & Retail M/F
Are you looking to develop your expertise in the field of digital analytics and to excel in the consulting business while working in a human-sized company with strong values?
Optimal Ways is recruiting a Digital Analytics Consultant.
Founded in 2011, Optimal Ways is a consulting agency and training organization specialising in Digital Analytics.
We provide daily support to ecommerce teams in the management and analysis of their digital data. Through consulting and training, we help them to become more competent and autonomous. Optimal Ways Academy offers a complete range of Digital Analytics training sessions: https://www.optimalways.academy/fr/.
Member of 1% for the Planet since 2021, we are committed to a sustainable CSR approach that is positively experienced by our team and our clients.
We work with national and international players. Our services are delivered in French and English in a bilingual environment. We regularly work with brands such as Brady Seton, Cultura, Cyrillus, Damart, RougeGorge, Decathlon, GiFi, Somfy, etc.
Our team is multicultural and multilingual. Much of our documentation and internal meetings are conducted in English.
We use the leading solutions on the market: Adobe Analytics, Commanders Act, Contentsquare, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Piano Analytics and Tealium.
- have a 5-year university degree,
- have at least 2 years experience in Digital Analytics or in ecommerce with a good knowledge of one or more Digital Analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Piano Analytics, Contentsquare),
- have good writing skills and a real spirit of synthesis and analysis,
- have good project management skills,
- are able to work in English both orally and in writing; experience abroad or in an international company would be a plus,
- are autonomous, rigorous and organised,
- have good communication skills, a positive attitude and you like working in a team,
- like to surpass yourself and help others to progress,
- are sensitive to environmental, social and ethical issues.
You will be responsible for coaching and training ecommerce teams to enable them to better understand and manage the performance of their sites.
You will be expected to :
- Provide consulting services on various aspects of Digital Analytics projects (audit, implementation, dashboards and analysis);
- Be responsible for the development of the client’s skills through daily support and training within the Optimal Ways Academy;
- Work in national and international contexts for major retail accounts;
- Progress on numerous tools, share your knowledge and keep a constant watch on the evolution of Digital Analytics;
- Participate in the development and implementation of our CSR approach.
Our offices are located in the heart of the Lille Métropolis and are easily accessible by tram, metro and bicycle.
Innovative, expert and friendly agency, we offer a stimulating work environment for people who are passionate about the field of Digital Analytics and interested in supporting a wide variety of clients.