Qualiopi certification, a guarantee of quality for our training courses!
After several months of preparation and optimization of our methodology and processes, as well as adoption of a new YPK tool, we were ready for the certification audit. Oh, we didn’t do it alone! Gaëlle Obrenovitch helped us in this process and, thanks to a mock audit in June, prepared us well for the certification.
Small adjustments followed to be able to show in September to our auditor how Optimal Ways meets the 7 quality criteria:
- communication with the public about the services offered.
- the adaptation of the services to the beneficiary public during their conception.
- The follow-up and evaluation support implemented.
- the adequacy of the pedagogical, technical and managerial means to the services implemented.
- the training of the staff in charge of implementing the services.
- the investment of the provider in his professional environment.
- The collection and consideration of feedback and complaints from stakeholders in the services provided.
Thanks to Qualiopi, we are part of a continuous improvement process: this certification is a long-term process with regular verification audits. This experience helped us to solidify and harmonize our training offer.
Marie et Chloé